Who we are
Our full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: Workforce GLB Ltd.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address: Suite C, 107-109 The Grove, London, England, E15 1HP
- Telephone number: 0208 064 4004
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on our website. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
Universal Analytics (Google)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website and where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. To view how Google will use your personal data when you give consent on our site, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms Site.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the third party’s website to manage the use of these types of cookies.
We will ask for your permission to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
How to turn off all cookies and consequences of doing so
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.